Living Hope helps people regardless of their ethnicity, faith background or beliefs. We don’t “push religion” on anyone. However, Living Hope is a Christian organization; our counselors are all active Christians. We believe…
- the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of God the Father, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
- that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the unbelieving sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin, the race fell, inherited a sinful nature and became alienated from God and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
- in one holy, universal and apostolic Church. Its calling is to worship God and witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel among nations and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of human beings and promoting righteousness and justice.
- that Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return in glory to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgment to completion. God will fully manifest His Kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and a new earth, in which He will be glorified forever, and exclude all evil, suffering and death.