WE ARE NOW OFFERING TELETHERAPY
In response to current "stay at home" order by the Governor, and the need for social distancing, Living Hope Counseling Center is offering teletherapy sessions to our clients. Teletherapy is at the discretion of each counselor. Please contact your counselor if you are interested.
Our office will also remain open during this "stay at home" order to provide essential services to our clients. We continue to offer face-to-face sessions for those who want them.
For more information, please call us at 217-698-7150.
Living Hope Counseling Center provides professional counseling and personal development services to individuals of all ages, families, and couples from a faith-based perspective. We are glad you found us. Your interest in our site tells us you have a desire to find a healthy resolution to your questions or concerns. That is an important first step in taking care of yourself and your family.
Seeking professional help for the right reason can be a life-changing experience. You can benefit from professional counseling if...
- You are feeling sad, angry or just not yourself
- You are abusing drugs, alcohol, food or sex to cope
- You've lost someone or something important to you
- You've experienced a traumatic event at some time in your life that you struggle to cope with
- You've stopped doing the activities you ordinarily enjoy
- We're here to assist you in:
- Finding real answers to life's most puzzling and painful problems
- Gaining victory over addictive and compulsive behaviors
- Dealing with painful personal crisis like divorce or loss of a loved one
- Overcoming painful past relationships
- Resolving issues of depression, anxiety, anger, disappointment, stress or insecurity
- Learning to positively impact key areas of life like marriage, finances or parenting
- Building a healthy identity
- Reaching out to others, building healthy relationships
- We offer:
- An approach to counseling which is solution-focused, biblically-based and Christ-centered
- A staff that is professionally trained, licensed by the State of Illinois and certified by the American Association of Christian Counselors
- Nonjudgmental, caring counselors who want to understand and help
- Quality counseling for children, teens, adults, couples and families
We would love to help you find a counselor who is best suited to talk with you about your situation. Contact our office and take that first step by scheduling an appointment to determine the right path for you.