Living Hope Counseling Center is committed to keeping our clients and staff safe from contracting the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We anticipate we will be able to continue to do business as usual; however, we want to ensure our client environments are safe. Out of an abudance of caution, we are doing the following:
- – Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces including door handles, faucets, chairs and hand rails, tables, and credit card machine.
– Refraining from physical contact with each other (no hugging or hand shaking).
- – Remaining home when we are not feeling well.
- – Regular handwashing hygiene (using warm soap and water and washing for a full 20 seconds)
We ask that you would also help us by:
- – cancelling your appointment in a timely manner when you are not feeling well
- – refraining from filling your own water bottles or other bottles from our water dispenser
- – practicing good hygiene with proper hand washing
- – refraining from hugging or hand shaking
As mental health professionals, we will model healthy, rational attitudes and actions in this situation. We will be informed with facts from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention found at www.cdc.gov and the World Health Organization found at www.who.int.
Please let us know if you have any concerns.
The Staff of Living Hope Counseling Center