Our regular one-hour session rate is $150.
We offer insurance coverage for many insurance plans. If you do not have insurance or you cannot afford the full one-hour fee, we offer other payment options that you may qualify for.
Sliding Scale Rates -
You must contact the administrative office to find out if you qualify for the sliding scale.
Our sliding scale rates are for individuals who do not have insurance. The number of sessions is limited and eligibility is based on your total annual household income. To apply for these rates, please contact the office to find out if you qualify and to receive an income verification form. Failure to contact the administrative office prior to your appointment will result in a full fee charge of $150.
PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT: You will be required to present the application and the following proof of income: 1) Current pay stub from within the last 30 days 2) Most recently-completed IRS tax form 3) Social Security Card 4) State ID or Driver's License.
Failure to provide the above income verification prior to your first session, will result in being charged the full rate of $150.
Partner Church Rates
Living Hope Counseling Center partners with area churches to provide their members a discounted rate for a limited number of sessions. Please contact the office for more information regarding these rates.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Aetna EAP
- Cigna EAP
- Morneau Shepell (Lifeworks)
- Memorial EAP
- United Behavorial Health/United Healthcare EAP
Local Business EAP
We partner with the following businesses to provide services to employees of:
- Zara’s Collision Center
- Express Personnel Services
Living Hope Counseling Center provides service of filing your insurance claims for you. Due to the wide variety of types of insurance coverage available, we cannot guarantee that any particular company will provide payment for the services you receive. Living Hope Counseling Center administrative staff will verify insurance coverage and copay, coinsurance, deductible amounts prior to your first session. You will be required to pay this amount at each session.
We are unable to accept or bill the following:
- Medicare or Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicaid (Medical Card)
- Illini Care
- BCBS Community Family Plan
- Or any other public assistance healthcare plan
- Memorial Medical Center – Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Contact your benefits coordinator to obtain benefits through your Employee Assistance Program)
We are out of network with the following:
(We will bill the insurance for you and you are responsible for the allowed amount):
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Physicians Health Assoc of IL) - Covers 50%
- Western Area Schools Health Link
We are in network with the following:
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO (not HMO)
- Health Alliance
- Health Link (except Western Area Schools)
- Live 360 (HSHS Employee Plan)
- Magellan (no Magellan EAP)
- United Healthcare / United Behavioral Health