Living Hope Counseling Center can help local churches provide professional counseling services to individual members/attendees. When your church enters into a partnership with us by agreeing to a monthly, quarterly or annual contribution, we provide discounted rates to your members/attendees in one or all of the following ways:
- Your church refers a member/attendee to Living Hope Counseling Center and agrees to pay for a set number of sessions at the $60 per session partnership rate. Your office sends us the name of the person needing services and the number of sessions you are willing to cover. We will invoice you for the services at the partnership rate.
- A member/attendee receives a discounted partnership rate when the member/attendee receives a written referral to Living Hope Counseling Center by a designated person from your church. The member/attendee will pay $60 per session for a maximum of 6 sessions. At the end of the 6 sessions, the client can continue with the self-pay rates based on where his/her income level falls on our sliding scale or the client can start using insurance. (Discounted partner rates and self-pay rates are not billed to insurance.)
- We will also negotiate other special rates with your church dependent on individual need.
To find out more about becoming a partner with Living Hope Counseling Center, please send an inquiry email to Glynnis Shryock, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact her at 217-698-7150 ext. 200.
We welcome forming a partnership and we are grateful for every opportunity we have to work together. We look forward to hearing from you today.
- Auburn Cornerstone Community Church
- Cherry Hills Church
- Hope Church
- First Christian Church Downtown
- Jacksonville First Christian Church
- Mt. Pulaski First Christian Church
- Rochester Christian Church
- West Side Christian Church